Goodwin Financial Services is a firm who has built its brand and service proposition around our main principle, to provide Clear Transparent Advice to its clients.
Our corporate structure ensures that delivery of advice is in a uniform manner and is focused on the needs of our clients. We created this structure to ensure that expectations are achieved whilst delivering a consistent needs based approach.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and are only fully satisfied when our service is such that you are comfortable to refer us to your family, friends and business associates.
Goodwin Financial Services has been providing advice for 39 years and over this time has built up many long term and successful client relationships. Our advisers specialise on all aspects of the planning and advice industry to ensure reliable client outcomes.
The staff at Goodwin Financial Services have extensive and varied experience in all financial services aspects which include administration of large company Superannuation funds, construction of complex financial plans for retirement, the management and implementation of insurance programmes and the structure and ongoing administration of Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
Our internal succession planning ensures the continuity of our client relationship, service delivery and most importantly continuing guidance to ensure that your financial plan remains relevant to your circumstances.
- Respect - long term meaningful relationships are dependent upon mutual respect and care
- Confidentiality – client information, personal goals, objectives and desires always remain confidential
- Integrity - open communication with our clients and highly ethical business and personal practices are paramount
- Conservative, we utilise proven non aggressive strategies which have been thoroughly researched.
- Life Stages – our advice is individually designed to ensure individual, business and family security.
In line with our values our objective is to:
- Jointly develop a strategy to ensure that you are in control.
- Work professionally with you to ensure that you can make informed decisions without pressure.
- Liaise with your Accountant, Solicitor and other Advisers as may be appropriate.*
- Provide continuing service and regular review to ensure that your desired outcomes are achieved.
*Any advice provided by the external parties is provided independently of Goodwin Financial Services and our Licensee, Charter Financial Planning Limited. Neither Goodwin Financial Services, nor Charter Financial Services Limited take any responsibility for any actions or service they provide.